NAMSCON2023 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
To provide platform to present the research work of students, residents and faculty during NAMSCON2023 the podium paper presentations and poster presentations are planned.
The abstracts will be screened by a scientific committee. The decision to present the same as full papers through podium presentations or poster presentations will be communicated.
Participation certificate and best paper awards for each category will be announced shortly.
The abstracts submission guidelines are as follows:
Abstract titles should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract.
Please use Font: Times New Roman; Style & Size: Regular & 12 for Text, Bold & 14 for Title; Use Symbol wherever applicable. Abstract should of maximum of 500 words and must consist of the following components.
1. Background or Introduction
2. Material and Methods
3. Results & Discussion
5. References in Vancouver style
6. Keyword(s) – maximum of 5 keywords
Preferably the first author/submitting should be the presenting author and should be registered for the conference.
The presenting author is obliged to ascertain that all authors are aware of the content and should be an original work.
The authors should ascertain that there is no plagiarism and copyright violations.
The full papers may be considered to be brought out as special issue of conference proceedings. More specific information to follow shortly.
The following are the broad categories of abstract submission. Abstracts of the presentations related to the following NAMSCON 2023 themes are invited:
• Digital health innovations
• Non communicable diseases including oral health
• Infectious diseases with emphasis on tuberculosis and Omics sciences
• Professional Health Education
Other relevant scientific work related to health care from the domain of medical, dental, pharmacy, nursing, physiotherapy and allied health sciences with inter-disciplinary team may be submitted for consideration.
- All abstracts must be submitted before 16th September, 2023, through NAMSCON 2023 website at www.namscon2023.com.
- Abstracts must be proofread carefully to avoid errors before submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the NAMSCON2023 and reviewing results will be communicated on your email about acceptance/rejection of abstract by September 15th , 2023.
- Instruction for Poster / Paper Presentations are given below.
- It is mandatory for presenting author to make the registration at the time of submission.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the NAMSCON2023 reserves the right to accept or reject an abstract for Poster / Paper presentation.
Acknowledgment of the receipt of abstract submission will get automatically generated once you submit the abstract on NAMSCON2023 website. The Presenting author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission